Only one member per country
One off membership fee to cover international financial & background checks, website inclusion and directory listing and a low monthly fee to cover administration.
Members must attend at least one conference every two years; failure to do so would result in member being removed from network and their place being offered to another company in their country
Trading conditions to be established for each country / member. (ie BIFA, SLA, CFFA) Proof of membership to be provided by each member upon application
Freight liability insurance confirmation to be provided by each new member upon application
Network to be run democratically, 5 founding members to remain on the panel at all times with 2 network members elected to the management panel every year.
The panel will have final say on voting issues such as conference location, disputes between members, final approval of new members
Code of Conduct
The Network Code of Conduct exists in order to provide guidelines as to how Network Members should operate within the Network. It is imperative that all Members abide by the Code of Conduct in order to safeguard their Membership.
1. Network cannot be held responsible and does not accept any financial liability for commercial and/or financial obligations that are not met by members.
2. Payment terms must be mutually agreed between Members, prior to the commencement of services.
3. Members will be made aware of any defaulting Members on the Credit Status System. Should any member decide to offer credit limits / terms above those recommended by financial institute recommendations, they do so at their own risk.
4. Members must respond to all sales lead requests and communications within 24 hours of receipt.
5. Unresolved Member Disputes should be brought to the panels attention; any subsequent arbitration must be accepted by both parties.
6. Members cannot promote offices in countries without official Membership in that region.
7. Members are obliged to offer fresh business to fellow partners.
8. All Members must respect the nature of confidentiality involved in all dealings.
9. Any kind of discrimination, for example based on race, gender, ethnicity or religion, is unacceptable.
10. Membership will be terminated for the following reasons:
- A Member is unable to provide a satisfactory standard of service.
- The panel receives a notice of resignation.
- The Membership Code of Conduct has not been adhered to.
- If a Member is deemed not to be working within the true spirit of the network.
- In the event of expulsion, due to non-compliance of the Membership Code of Conduct, fees will not be refunded.
- Members may leave the network at any time. Fees will not be refunded.
- Members must refrain from using the network logo once membership is terminated.
11. The Membership Rules, Code of Conduct, your use of the website and any other associated information are governed by the Laws of England.
12. By using the network / website you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with the Membership Rules, Code of Conduct, your use of the website and any other information.
To discuss management issues, new memberships and sensitive information:
If you are interested in applying to represent one of our regions then please visit our membership page using the below link.